Billing & Insurance
PAYMENT & INSURANCE
Pediatric Partners of Virginia will directly bill your claims to most insurance companies.
- To better serve you and ensure proper billing we ask that you bring your insurance card with you to each and every visit.
- Be prepared to pay your copay.
- Be familiar with your insurance policy and any deductibles. If you have any questions please contact your insurance directly at the number listed on the back of your id card.
- If there is a balance owed on your account, we will send a monthly billing statement detailing the outstanding balance. You are encouraged to review the information carefully and
compare it with your explanation of benefits (EOB) from your insurance company. If you have any questions regarding the balance that your insurance is requiring you to pay, please contact
your insurance company directly.
- All balances are due within 30 days from the date on your statement. If you need to make other payment arrangements, please contact us.
- Pediatric Partners of Virginia reserves the right to request payment for outstanding balances. If the account is not paid in full or satisfactory arrangements made within a reasonable
timeframe, we reserve the right to refer the account to an attorney and/or a collection agency for collection of balance. If collection is necessary, the responsible party or guarantor
will be required to pay attorney, collection agency, and/or court costs up to 40% of the amount owing.
We do offer several payment plan options to assist you with paying off your balance. Payment arrangements are available by contacting our Billing Office by phone or email.
REMIT PAYMENTS TO:
3458 Lauderdale Drive
Henrico, VA 23233
Most of our physicians participate with the plans and payers listed below. If you have any questions regarding your plan participation or if your doctor is accepted on your
plan, please contact your insurance company.
- Aetna Better Health
- Anthem – All Products including Health Keepers Plus
- Champ VA
- First Health Network
- Medicaid (most plans)
- Optima Health – All products including Medicaid
- Preferred Care of Richmond–PCR
- Private Healthcare Systems–PHCS
- Southern Health Insurance/CareNet
- Tricare–Standard and Prime
- United Healthcare – All products including Medicaid
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier
We do not participate with:
- Magellan Complete Care of VA
- Molina Healthcare
*Insurance participation may vary by location and physician. Please verify participation and coverage prior to each visit.
CORPORATE AND EMPLOYMENT QUESTIONS
Join Our fantastic team!
We are always looking for qualified, caring individuals who are passionate about children and families. We want to hire the best of the best to work with us and to serve our patients.
We currently employ a talented, diverse staff of full-time and part-time employees, many of whom have been with us for years!
- For concerns, issues, or complaints, please click here (hyperlink to email) for our Corporate Administrator.
- For billing questions or concerns, please call 804-464-2018.
- Please visit our patient forms page (hyperlink to forms) for forms to be completed for an upcoming well-visit for your child.
- If you are interested in a position with Pediatric Partners of Virginia or AfterHours Pediatrics, please contact our Corporate Administrator and submit your resume today.
- For student inquiries, please contact our Corporate Administrator.
Let’s Discuss Opportunities
We strive to partner with physicians that may be seeking a vehicle to retirement and want to be a part of a growing dynamic organization. Pediatric Partners of Virginia has continued to
grow because of their unwavering commitment to our patients and their health and wellbeing. If you’ve ever considered merging or retiring and in need of a quality practice for your patients. Partners of
Virginia can assume much of your administrative, legal, and operational functions that take up the majority of your work day. We provide professional guidance in all areas including billing, collections,
accounting, marketing, customer service, purchasing, human resources, and compliance. Please call our Business Office at (804) 464-2018 to find out if this opportunity is right for you. Any information submitted
is strictly confidential.