Before meeting with you for the first time, it’s important that we know each other a bit. New Patient Forms will tell us about your medical history, how we protect your privacy, and more. Below are some of the most commonly asked for forms our practices use on a regular basis.
New Patient Forms
Please read and complete the forms below before your first visit.
- Pediatric Partners of Virginia Registration Packet 2019
- Pediatric Partners of Virginia Registration Packet 18+ 2019
- Pediatric Partners of Virginia Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Pediatric Partners of Virginia HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
- Pediatric Partners of Virginia Financial Policy
- PPV HIPAA Form A
- PPV HIPAA Form B
- PPV HIPAA Form C
- PPV HIPAA Form D
- Virginia High School Sports League Physical Examination Form
- Chesterfield County Public School Health Forms
- Hanover County Public School Health Forms
- Henrico County Public School Health Forms
- City of Richmond Public School Health Forms
- Virginia School Entrance Health & Other Forms
- Pediatric Advisor Handouts
PAYMENT & INSURANCE
Pediatric Partners of Virginia will directly bill your claims to most insurance companies.
- To better serve you and ensure proper billing we ask that you bring your insurance card with you to each and every visit.
- Be prepared to pay your copay.
- Be familiar with your insurance policy and any deductibles. If you have any questions please contact your insurance directly at the number listed on the back of your id card.
- If there is a balance owing on your account, we will send a monthly billing statement detailing the outstanding balance. You are encouraged to review the information carefully and compare it with your explanation of benefits (EOB) from your insurance company. If you have any questions regarding the balance that your insurance is requiring you to pay, please contact your insurance company directly.
- All balances are due within 30 days from the date on your statement. If you need to make other payment arrangements, please contact us.
- Pediatric Partners of Virginia reserves the right to request payment for outstanding balances. If the account is not paid in full or satisfactory arrangements made within a reasonable timeframe, we reserve the right to refer the account to an attorney and/or a collection agency for collection of balance. If collection is necessary, the responsible party or guarantor will be required to pay attorney, collection agency, and/or court costs up to 40% of the amount owing.
We do offer several payment plan options to assist you with paying off your balance. Payment arrangements are available by contacting our Billing Office by phone or email.
REMIT PAYMENTS TO:
3458 Lauderdale Drive
Henrico, VA 23233
Most of our physicians participate with the plans and payers listed below. If you have any questions regarding your plan participation or if your doctor is accepted on your plan, please contact your insurance company.
- Aetna Better Health
- Anthem – All Products including Health Keepers Plus
- Champ VA
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health Network
- Medicaid (most plans)
- Optima Health
- Preferred Care of Richmond–PCR
- Private Healthcare Systems–PHCS
- Southern Health Insurance/CareNet
- Tricare–Standard and Prime
- United Healthcare
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier
We do not participate with:
- Magellan Complete Care of VA
*Insurance participation may vary by location and physician. Please verify participation and coverage prior to each visit.